Concept of the FlexStar® product line
Thanks to the modular product design the general Amplification Mix can be used with any FlexStar® Detection Mix. All FlexStar® Detection Mixes are processed with only one protocol which allows the flexible combination of different Detection Mixes according to user needs.
- Rapid and accurate identification of pathogens
- Optimized PCR design for fast cycling
- Less Time – more results: up to 96 PCR results per real-time PCR cycler in just 1 h
- High performance – high sensitivity
- One Amplification Mix to combine with different Detection Mixes
- For use with the automated AltoStar® AM16 Workflow and manual applications
- Compatible with common real-time PCR cyclers
Components for FlexStar® applications
One universal Amplification Mix to combine with different Detection Mixes targeting different pathogens, and the
AltoStar® Internal Control.
FlexStar® Detection Mixes 1.5
The FlexStar® Detection Mixes contain all assay specific components (primers and probes for specific detection of pathogen targets), as well as a Positive Control (PC) and a No Template Control (NTC). The FlexStar® Detection Mixes are developed for use with the FlexStar® Amplification Mix and the AltoStar® Internal Control.
FlexStar® Amplification Mix 1.5
The FlexStar® Amplification Mix 1.5 is an enzyme mix for real-time PCR based detection of pathogen specific nucleic acids. The universal reagent has been developed for use with any FlexStar® Detection Mix.
AltoStar® Internal Control 1.5
The AltoStar® Internal Control 1.5 is intended to be used as a nucleic acid purification, amplification and detection control for in vitro diagnostic purposes.